Puerto Rico is Open to Travelers!
Is it dark, gloomy and cold where you live? Or do
you just need a change of scenery? Head to Puerto Rico! Warm weather, fabulous beaches and sunny skies!
GO serves Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport via GO Puerto Rico Shuttle.
What to Know Before you GO:
Travelers entering the island are required to:
- Fill out a Travel Declaration Form through the Rico Health Department’s online portal.
- Get a molecular COVID-19 test no more than 72 hours prior to visiting.
- Show proof of a negative result or be subjected to a quarantine.
- Obtain Airport Exit Confirmation number and QR Code. These will be provided automatically when travelers upload their molecular test results to the Puerto Rico Health Department’s online portal.
- Adhere to the island-wide curfew in effect from 11:00 PM – 5:00 AM, except for emergencies.
Additionally, arriving travelers will be pre-screened via thermographic cameras to monitor temperatures, and enhanced protocols will take place at baggage claim before exiting the airport.
Things to Do:
- Public beaches and nature areas but visitors must follow social distancing guidelines and wear masks when not in the water. Public alcohol consumption is prohibited.
- Museums are operating at 30% capacity.
- Hotel pool facilities are open at 30% capacity.
- Marinas are open from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Some attractions and tours are open. Visitors should connect with their tour operators directly for status and safety requirements.
- Access to Old San Juan from 11:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m. will be limited to residents and tourists staying in the area.
- Group activities, indoor and outdoor are not permitted.
- Malls, other retail stores, and restaurants are operating at 30% capacity with reservations recommended.Bars and discos remain closed.
Be sure to obey all local laws and regulations established for COVID to ensure the safety of other tourists and residents.
We’re ready to GO when you are!